Since 2001, Dr. Jenny Liu has participated in clinical research studies. These studies allow her to contribute to the field of medical research while also providing patient volunteers with a number of benefits, including:
- Access to new treatments before they are widely available
- Study-related tests and medical care at no cost
- Helping others by contributing to the body of medical research
- Insight into medical conditions and treatment options
- Potential compensation for time and/or travel during the study
- Latest updates on clinical trial results, medications recently approved by the FDA, and other cutting-edge health care news
Below are the clinical studies that Dr. Liu is currently recruiting patients for. Volunteer eligibility and participation will vary based on the nature of each study.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding clinical studies or patient participation.
- Diabetes treatment and cardiovascular study
- GSK Urinary Tract Infection Study
Find out more about the current clinical research studies being conducted and whether one of them is right for you. Call UniMed Center at
(732) 828-9988 or request an appointment with Dr. Liu.