How do you stay motivated during medical weight loss in East Brunswick?
Quotations have a special power over us. These small phrases hold tiny bits of wisdom that we can hold onto and use to soothe our thoughts and fill conversation when our own words fall short. During medical weight loss in East Brunswick, you might be surprised how beneficial a strong weight loss quote can be. When your weight loss doctor and support network aren’t around, a strong quote can have the power to guide you along and prevent you from stumbling over the next obstacle in your way.
This is why quotes have been used by so many people as weight loss mantras. A mantra is a short phrase or sound that you can repeat to yourself in times of stress to restore calmness. Mantras have been used in Eastern cultures for centuries, the most famous one not being a quote at all, but instead a simple sound: “Om”. Once you find a quote that resonates with you and your medical weight loss progress you can turn it into a mantra by memorizing it and keeping it in the back of your mind at all times.
Here are a few quotes that can become your medical weight loss mantra in East Brunswick:
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Rohn
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” –Maya Angelou
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” –Wayne Dyer
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” –Margaret Thatcher
- “We can do anything we want as long as we stick to it long enough.” –Helen Keller
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” –Dennis P. Kimbro
- “First we form habits; then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you.” –Robert Gilbert
- “Stumbling is not falling.” –Portuguese Proverb
- “Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.” –African Proverb
- “You can complain that roses have thorns, or rejoice that thorns have roses.” –Ziggy
- “Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork.” –English Proverb
- “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” –Plutarch
These are just a few popular quotes that have helped many people in the past stay on track with their weight loss goals. Do you know of another quote that inspires you to stay on track with your medical weight loss program? If so, please share in a comment below!